Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why did Tio Luis burn Esperanza's house?

Hello, I'm back from Washington D.C.

I read the book and I read that Esperanza's house was burning! and she couldn't find her grandmother. Then she thought it was a dream. I think Esperanza is feeling sad and bad because she has to leave El Rancho de las Rosas and she doesn't want to. She sad because her uncle wants to get married with her mother. He burned the house because then Esperanza's mother couldn't get money from the grapes that he burned. Esperanza knew that he did it.

I think that Tio Luis killed his brother.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nesbly,

    I am anxious to hear about your trip to Washington DC. You seem to be reading a pretty interesting book. I can't believe the uncle burned the house down. i haven't read the book yet but it sounds really interesting. Murder, arson, and leaving family. It sounds like a tough life. I love the blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete